Conditions of membership
- Membership shall be on an individual basis.
- Every member has equal voting rights within the party.
- A member must currently be, or within the past 12 months have been, a resident within the parish boundary of South Woodham Ferrers.
- A member must not be less than 16 years of age.
- A member may belong to another political party but must not stand for, nor canvass for, another party in elections for a seat in any South Woodham Ferrers ward.
- Membership fees of £15.00 are to be paid on an annual basis.
member will be excluded if:
- any of the above conditions are broken;
- the Party is brought into disrepute by a member's actions where they are against the Party's code of conduct;
- a member has been convicted of a serious criminal offence.
Code Of ConductA member should speak, write and act in such a way that s/he cannot be accused of prejudice, bigotry or incitement to hatred of any other person or group of people within society, with particular referrence to:
- sex or gender;
- race or ethnicity;
- creed or religion;
A member should behave in such a way that s/he cannot be accused of:
- sexual harassment;
- bullying or intimidation.